clevis.czSiemensMania | WMmania | VySemNesmite | SiemensMania na Facebooku
EnglishČesky
SiemensMania has a brand new forum
  SiemensMania    Fórum

Off-line verze  TESTY  Náhradní díly  Podpořte SM  

ÚVOD FÓRUM CHAT
:: Zobrazit téma - dca-510/com very big problem

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Skupiny uživatelůSkupiny uživatelů   NastaveníNastavení   ChatChat   Přihlásit, pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit, pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv 
 BankaBanka   LoterieLoterie   Obchody uživatelůObchody uživatelů   Obchodní důmObchodní dům 

dca-510/com very big problem

Odpovědět na téma    Obsah fóra -> Non Czech Languages Here
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
pbw2
kolemjdoucí

1.00 SMM
PříspěvekZaslal: so říjen 22, 2005 12:40 pm    Předmět: dca-510/com very big problem Odpovědět s citátem

Ok,first let me introduce myself .i'm johny.i write here because it is said to be the best siemens site in the world(i will agree if you help me )
Secondly i want to apologise for writing not in cesky ,the reason is simple i don't know this language .
My problem is following,recently i bought data cable for siemens dca-510,it is ended with com.I hoped that using this cable i would flash and patch my phone and laso take off simlock.in my phone siemens cx70 ,sw version 36,everything seems to be all rightb ,ubder acc i have plugged in:dca-510.however my computer doesn't see the cable.I think i have tried everything which was advised,i used simoco ,direct softkey editor or mpm,but there is no effect.How to solve tghis problem?i have also tried changing the speed and irq's of the com port in contriol panel but it doesn't work.Plizzzzz help.

Naposledy upravil pbw2 dne so říjen 22, 2005 5:12 pm, celkově upraveno 1 krát
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Little_S
čestný člen
čestný člen

4261.00 SMM
PříspěvekZaslal: so říjen 22, 2005 4:11 pm    Předmět: Re: dca-510/com very big problem Odpovědět s citátem

pbw2 napsal:
My problem is following,recently i bought data cable for siemens dca-510,it is ended with com...

first of all. the DCA-510 can't be "ended" with COM, because DCA-510 is a USB cable (for that you need a COM emulating driver)
original Siemens COM cable is only DCA-500 but with it you won't be able to do any service operation

pbw2
kolemjdoucí

1.00 SMM
PříspěvekZaslal: so říjen 22, 2005 5:10 pm    Předmět: Odpovědět s citátem

i am not an expert ,but under acc category i have dca-510,and it is ended with com,i have one big plea ,could you translate my post into cesky language and ask about it on the main forum?tHx in advance
Little_S
čestný člen
čestný člen

4261.00 SMM
PříspěvekZaslal: so říjen 22, 2005 7:27 pm    Předmět: Odpovědět s citátem

there's no need for that. many of our users speak english
try connecting mobile to SiMoCo with COM port 1 and/or 2 setting (i think you don't have more than 2 COM ports in your computer)
for windows COM ports setting you can try the highest speed, no more.
and about that DCA-510 thing - where is that cable from? there were few COM port cables that didn't have MAX323 chip(instead a pile of transistors,diodes,...)....i think they were not working correctly for all x55s (and naturally for x65s,x75s)

pbw2
kolemjdoucí

1.00 SMM
PříspěvekZaslal: ne říjen 23, 2005 8:20 am    Předmět: Odpovědět s citátem

ok,thx for help,i bought it on ebay,seller told me that maybe the cable is broken,so he will send me another.Hope to see you soon
kicco_79
kolemjdoucí

1.00 SMM
PříspěvekZaslal: čt leden 19, 2006 12:33 pm    Předmět: Odpovědět s citátem

Hello, I've a Siemens original DCA-510 usb cable. My problem is that:
I've an M75 and when the phone is connected to pc using DCA-510 it's all ok.. when i receive an sms or an incoming call, the phone seems to be disconnected and i must disconnect the cable and replug it (onto my usb port on pc side) and then it work. another problem is with modem driver (GPRS VIA COM) that don't work.. Any Idea?
lacibogi
čestný člen
čestný člen

786.46 SMM
PříspěvekZaslal: čt leden 19, 2006 5:40 pm    Předmět: Odpovědět s citátem

Problem with plugging could be because of not original cable. Sometimes I must do it too.
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Odpovědět na téma    Obsah fóra -> Non Czech Languages Here Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejdi na: