clevis.czSiemensMania | WMmania | VySemNesmite | SiemensMania na Facebooku
EnglishČesky
SiemensMania has a brand new forum
  SiemensMania    Fórum

Off-line verze  TESTY  Náhradní díly  Podpořte SM  

ÚVOD FÓRUM CHAT
:: Zobrazit téma - Siemens AG & BenQ - Agreement on Warranty Services

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Skupiny uživatelůSkupiny uživatelů   NastaveníNastavení   ChatChat   Přihlásit, pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit, pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv 
 BankaBanka   LoterieLoterie   Obchody uživatelůObchody uživatelů   Obchodní důmObchodní dům 

Siemens AG & BenQ - Agreement on Warranty Services

Odpovědět na téma    Obsah fóra -> Non Czech Languages Here
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
Vladimir Curcic
badatel
badatel

261.00 SMM
PříspěvekZaslal: pá leden 19, 2007 6:15 pm    Předmět: Siemens AG & BenQ - Agreement on Warranty Services Odpovědět s citátem

Latest News (Jan. 19th, 2007):
citace:
Services for Siemens and BenQ Siemens mobile phones guaranteed

Siemens AG
1/19/2007 10:03:00 AM

Munich, Jan 19, 2007 - Siemens and BenQ Corp. have reached agreement on the continuation of warranty services for mobile phones sold under the brand names “Siemens” and “BenQ Siemens.” BenQ Corp. has commissioned B2X Care Solutions GmbH to continue services for mobile phones of either brand. Siemens is supporting this agreement. Sales partners and end customers can thus continue to use the existing channels in case of claims. The long-term agreement has been valid since the beginning of January 2007.

Within the framework of this agreement, B2X is taking over the warranty services for sales partners and end customers in Europe, Russia and Latin America. The warranty claims of Asian customers will be dealt with directly by BenQ Corp. To guarantee the provision of services for mobile phones, Siemens has agreed with BenQ Corp. to use the payments originally due in December.

Siemens has recently provided a solid financial basis for the job placement companies for employees of BenQ Mobile OHG in North Rhine-Westphalia and Bavaria. A €10 million aid fund has also been set up by Siemens for supporting employees in financial difficulties. Through the job exchange established by Siemens for employees of BenQ Mobile OHG, over 690 interviews have been scheduled at Siemens. Round about 150 concrete job offers have so far been made. In addition, Siemens has secured the continuation of training for 88 trainees of BenQ Mobile within Siemens AG.

MY CURRENT COLLECTION: ME45 | S45i | CX65-LtdEd | S65 | SL75
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu
FOXXX
VIP
VIP

Telefon: HTC HD
14880.90 SMM
PříspěvekZaslal: pá leden 19, 2007 8:16 pm    Předmět: Odpovědět s citátem

ikdyž to sem česky nepatří, tak přece jen: http://www.mobilmania.cz/Titulni-strana/Benq-zajistil-servis-Siemensu/sc-21-sr-1-a-1114516/default.aspx

Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu Odeslat e-mail
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Odpovědět na téma    Obsah fóra -> Non Czech Languages Here Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejdi na: