clevis.czSiemensMania | WMmania | VySemNesmite | SiemensMania na Facebooku
EnglishČesky
SiemensMania has a brand new forum
  SiemensMania    Fórum

Off-line verze  TESTY  Náhradní díly  Podpořte SM  

ÚVOD FÓRUM CHAT
:: Zobrazit téma - How can I unlock my C62?

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Skupiny uživatelůSkupiny uživatelů   NastaveníNastavení   ChatChat   Přihlásit, pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit, pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv 
 BankaBanka   LoterieLoterie   Obchody uživatelůObchody uživatelů   Obchodní důmObchodní dům 

How can I unlock my C62?

Odpovědět na téma    Obsah fóra -> x62 a starší řady -> x62, x60, x55
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
vosimo
začátečník
začátečník

99.50 SMM
PříspěvekZaslal: ne červenec 25, 2010 5:32 pm    Předmět: How can I unlock my C62? Odpovědět s citátem

I want to unlock my C62, but I can't find anything. I have an original data cable. Help me, please.
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu
rattle-snake
všeználek
všeználek

15518.64 SMM

Příspěvky na SM: 460,-
PříspěvekZaslal: ne červenec 25, 2010 7:17 pm    Předmět: Re: How can I unlock my C62? Odpovědět s citátem

Hello vosimo!

There can appear some problems, because C62 is not pure Siemens, but OEM phone - Somebody made it for Siemens, not Siemens as such. I recommend a visit of professional service. There is an article, but it is only in czech, but it contains some picture, i hope you understand to it - http://www.siemensmania.cz/content.php?id=237 I have never unlocked these phones. I only try to help other Siemens fans Very Happy I also think, that you can find a lot of tutorials on web.
BTW: Is it locked for operator or by security code?

vosimo
začátečník
začátečník

99.50 SMM
PříspěvekZaslal: po červenec 26, 2010 7:01 pm    Předmět: Re: How can I unlock my C62? Odpovědět s citátem

rattle-snake napsal:
Hello vosimo!

There can appear some problems, because C62 is not pure Siemens, but OEM phone - Somebody made it for Siemens, not Siemens as such. I recommend a visit of professional service. There is an article, but it is only in czech, but it contains some picture, i hope you understand to it - http://www.siemensmania.cz/content.php?id=237 I have never unlocked these phones. I only try to help other Siemens fans Very Happy I also think, that you can find a lot of tutorials on web.
BTW: Is it locked for operator or by security code?

HEllo!

Thanks for your help. I have 3 c62s, locked for operator.
Do I have to modify my cable? I'll try this method, i hope.
rattle-snake
všeználek
všeználek

15518.64 SMM

PříspěvekZaslal: út červenec 27, 2010 8:20 am    Předmět: Re: How can I unlock my C62? Odpovědět s citátem

First you have to download Flash Programmer For Siemens v 2.83, it is best to download the latest version. Yes, you will also have to make your own C62 cable, from oroginal cable for x55 series, if you have it. You will make it by linking up 3-5, 4-7, and connecting on 2 and 9 pins source 12V (50 mA), on 9 + and on 2 -, how it is described in picture. I can try to translate something another from the article, if necessary. Very Happy
vosimo
začátečník
začátečník

99.50 SMM
PříspěvekZaslal: út červenec 27, 2010 4:27 pm    Předmět: Re: How can I unlock my C62? Odpovědět s citátem

rattle-snake napsal:
First you have to download Flash Programmer For Siemens v 2.83, it is best to download the latest version. Yes, you will also have to make your own C62 cable, from oroginal cable for x55 series, if you have it. You will make it by linking up 3-5, 4-7, and connecting on 2 and 9 pins source 12V (50 mA), on 9 + and on 2 -, how it is described in picture. I can try to translate something another from the article, if necessary. Very Happy

Do I need a cable like this ( http://n1.vatera.hu/photos/e4/bc/18a_1_big.jpg ) with no box at the middle?
rattle-snake
všeználek
všeználek

15518.64 SMM

PříspěvekZaslal: út červenec 27, 2010 8:34 pm    Předmět: Re: How can I unlock my C62? Odpovědět s citátem

I think, that is possible to use this cable, but I am not sure. It must be for x55 series and it also must be service cable. They made two kinds, data cable and service cable. At sight it is not possible to say, if the cable in the picture is service cable, or only data cable. It depends on marking - DCA500? 510? Sorry,I am not sure Sad But you can try it. In the article is written only cable for x55, nothing else. You can ask somebody skilled on this forum, which cable is better to use. BTW - where are you from?
vosimo
začátečník
začátečník

99.50 SMM
PříspěvekZaslal: st červenec 28, 2010 6:18 pm    Předmět: Re: How can I unlock my C62? Odpovědět s citátem

rattle-snake napsal:
I think, that is possible to use this cable, but I am not sure. It must be for x55 series and it also must be service cable. They made two kinds, data cable and service cable. At sight it is not possible to say, if the cable in the picture is service cable, or only data cable. It depends on marking - DCA500? 510? Sorry,I am not sure Sad But you can try it. In the article is written only cable for x55, nothing else. You can ask somebody skilled on this forum, which cable is better to use. BTW - where are you from?

About 2 years ago i had a service cable, but I threw it away with all my Siemens accesories and mobiles. How stupid I was! Very Happy Now, i have 7 Siemens mobiles. I'm from Hungary. My first Siemens was a C65! Smile
rattle-snake
všeználek
všeználek

15518.64 SMM

PříspěvekZaslal: st červenec 28, 2010 8:35 pm    Předmět: Re: How can I unlock my C62? Odpovědět s citátem

It was not a good idea to throw all away Not talking I have more then 30 Siemens mobiles. It is (was) the best producer of mobile phones. I hope you will find the roght cable. But I think, it will work with any x55 cable.
jennitha
kolemjdoucí

16.08 SMM
PříspěvekZaslal: pá březen 15, 2013 8:09 am    Předmět: Odpovědět s citátem

vosimo napsal:
I want to unlock my C62, but I can't find anything. I have an original data cable. Help me, please.

Sorry i don't know to unlock your mobile through data cable. but i would tell one safe method to unlock your mobile that is unlock code. You can unlock your mobile through unlock code if you want to unlock code you can visit this site Mobile-unlocker.com get the code and unlock your siemens C62 .
To get the code you need to specify which country is locked now,network provider and IMEI number then they send unlock code through email.
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Odpovědět na téma    Obsah fóra -> x62 a starší řady -> x62, x60, x55 Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejdi na: