clevis.czSiemensMania | WMmania | VySemNesmite | SiemensMania na Facebooku
EnglishČesky
SiemensMania has a brand new forum
  SiemensMania    Fórum

Off-line verze  TESTY  Náhradní díly  Podpořte SM  

ÚVOD FÓRUM CHAT
:: Zobrazit téma - EF81

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Skupiny uživatelůSkupiny uživatelů   NastaveníNastavení   ChatChat   Přihlásit, pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit, pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv 
 BankaBanka   LoterieLoterie   Obchody uživatelůObchody uživatelů   Obchodní důmObchodní dům 

EF81

Odpovědět na téma    Obsah fóra -> Non Czech Languages Here
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
vdragoslav
kolemjdoucí

Telefon: C75, E71
170.64 SMM
PříspěvekZaslal: st listopad 03, 2010 7:19 pm    Předmět: EF81 Odpovědět s citátem

Helo people!
I bought an used EF81 "containing" a problem: all java apps downloaded via built-in browser are un-transferable to the microSD or un-sendable via BT, for example.
Every application works just fine instead.., but I need to free memory without losing stuff.
What could be the cause? :-? What should I do to solve this?
P. S. A fresh situation: I can't access camera any more. Is it because of the broken-became flat cable?

Naposledy upravil vdragoslav dne pá únor 22, 2013 7:22 am, celkově upraveno 1 krát
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu Odeslat e-mail Yahoo Messenger
rattle-snake
všeználek
všeználek

15518.64 SMM

Příspěvky na SM: 460,-
PříspěvekZaslal: čt listopad 04, 2010 10:01 am    Předmět: Odpovědět s citátem

Hello vdragoslav! Try to find and use application BMC - brew mobile commander. I think it could help you, but I am not sure.
I do not know also exactly, how it is with sending via bluetooth. But when you try BMC, transfering files to memory card sholuld be possible. With a camera - yeah, broekn cable is the most probably reason....

vdragoslav
kolemjdoucí

170.64 SMM
PříspěvekZaslal: st únor 20, 2013 6:30 pm    Předmět: Odpovědět s citátem

Something got in the way...

Now (actually it started at least an year ago) I have a problem concerning the battery... :-?

Please have a look here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0a1E42Fan2Y

then here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=o2gg6Zp-AVk

and tell me why is this happening!?..?

Actually, if I extract the accumulator even during the charging and, after a few seconds, I put it back, it is charged for a while, especially if it is warmed up in front of a radiator; but after a few minutes EF81 shows on the main display "Wrong battery! Please check or replace".

Of course, it doesn't stay charged and frequently doesn't allow the phone to charge it without firstly force-charging it with a 12-24V power charger for a few seconds, noticing the currnt on an ampermeter...

http://dfiles.eu/files/bpyzk8gko
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu Odeslat e-mail Yahoo Messenger
mucasco
všeználek
všeználek

Telefon: nyní S75
96233.80 SMM

Příspěvky na SM: 310,-
PříspěvekZaslal: st únor 20, 2013 10:07 pm    Předmět: Odpovědět s citátem

I have same problem with EF81. I bought 2 unoriginal battery and with both battery is same problem. In the display is "Wrong battery! Please check or replace". I will have 2 original battery early. I hope that the problem disappears. Pray

Have you the original or unoriginal battery?

Moje sbírka telefonů

Rádio s tanečními hity 90. let
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu Odeslat e-mail Zobrazit autorovi WWW stránky
vdragoslav
kolemjdoucí

170.64 SMM
PříspěvekZaslal: čt únor 21, 2013 8:47 am    Předmět: Odpovědět s citátem

Thank you for your quick answer! :>

I only have the original battery.

Now I thank you for actually warning me on those unoriginal accumulators!

I intend to buy soon one of these:
1. http://www.ebay.de/itm/ORIGINAL-BenQ-Siemens-EF81-Li-Ion-Akku-EBA-160-Siemens-EF-81-Batterie-NEU-/270980301056?pt=DE_Handy_PDA_Akkus&hash=item3f17af4100&_uhb=1#ht_9282wt_247
2. http://www.ebay.de/itm/Akku-Li-Ion-fur-BenQ-Siemens-EF81-EF82-ersetzt-EBA-160-/230792253151?pt=DE_Handy_PDA_Akkus&hash=item35bc4a4edf&_uhb=1#ht_1138wt_985
3. http://www.ebay.de/itm/AKKU-fur-BENQ-SIEMENS-BENQSIEMENS-EF81-EF-81-Li-ION-EBA-610-/290813565629?pt=DE_Handy_PDA_Akkus&hash=item43b5d6dabd&_uhb=1#ht_938wt_644
4. http://www.ebay.de/itm/Akku-Batterie-Accu-fur-BENQ-Siemens-EF81-EF-81-EF82-EF-82-EBA-610-1200-mAh-/330862288994?pt=DE_Handy_PDA_Akkus&hash=item4d08ede062&_uhb=1#ht_1673wt_1135

So please tell me which one is suitable for our EF81s!? :-?

If you have other solutions, maybe betterr and cheaper, I'd like to know!
So share your experience, please! :>

Or this is not about the battery? Then the firmware should contain a problem, isn't it?!?
mucasco
všeználek
všeználek

96233.80 SMM

PříspěvekZaslal: čt únor 21, 2013 9:56 am    Předmět: Odpovědět s citátem

I have Arrow this new battery and I have problem with her.
Cheaper original battery is here. I will have new original battery for the same price from Slovakia.
You don't buy battery yet. I will have new original battery next week and I will tell you if it works Smile If the original battery will not work, it's probably a bad software in phone.

How do you long use your original battery?

Moje sbírka telefonů

Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu Odeslat e-mail Zobrazit autorovi WWW stránky
vdragoslav
kolemjdoucí

170.64 SMM
PříspěvekZaslal: čt únor 21, 2013 11:18 am    Předmět: Odpovědět s citátem

All right! I see... :-? Did you already order the battery?!? For there's a solution here as well: http://allegro.pl/benq-siemens-ef-81-nowa-bateria-ef81-i3047289881.html

Of course I will wait paciently for your advise! :> Thank you!

I can't say I really used mine, because I bought the EF81 at the second hand... :">
So if I remember well, it didn't last more than an year; this was in the begining of 2010 or so... But worse than the battery is the camera now: it simply stopped working and blocks the menu until I long press the red button. I think I'll sell EF81 for parts, because I alread had a bad experience with it, despite of STAR WARS stuff in it. :">
mucasco
všeználek
všeználek

96233.80 SMM

PříspěvekZaslal: čt únor 21, 2013 2:44 pm    Předmět: Odpovědět s citátem

OK. I ordered battery yesterday. Battery should come to me next week Smile
Your battery may be bad, if you have one long. We'll see if the new battery will be good.
I don't know how to repair camera. You have firmware 58 on the phone?

Moje sbírka telefonů

NoviS
řád zlaté antény
řád zlaté antény

Telefon: EF81
144510.50 SMM

Příspěvky na SM: 115,-
PříspěvekZaslal: čt únor 21, 2013 6:35 pm    Předmět: Odpovědět s citátem

vdragoslav napsal:

Of course, it doesn't stay charged and frequently doesn't allow the phone to charge it without firstly force-charging it with a 12-24V power charger for a few seconds, noticing the currnt on an ampermeter...

Maybe I'm wrong, but in my opinion, this force-charging is (even when done more than once) nothing good for the battery's health Think .

About the camera issue, try to flash the fw, but maybe there'll be a problem with NVitems Think

vdragoslav
kolemjdoucí

170.64 SMM
PříspěvekZaslal: pá únor 22, 2013 6:53 am    Předmět: Odpovědět s citátem

I am aware that this malfunction oould have the origin in the so called force charging. I actually believe it IS the cause due to the greater complexity of the EF81 compared to the same area of the diagram of an S-Gold telephone (if I remember well the category of CX, M, SK... 65).

So you say the faulty.., out of service battery is the only reason for thi behavior? :-? And if I replace with a new one the problem will disappear? Or the "wrong battery" destroyed something in the phone circuitry?
mucasco
všeználek
všeználek

96233.80 SMM

PříspěvekZaslal: po únor 25, 2013 6:39 pm    Předmět: Odpovědět s citátem

Hi, new battery came me today Smile I charge battery and everything works. I'll try it for a long time and I'll see. But now it is OK. The problem was probably just in a bad battery. I recommend you buy only original battery Cool

Moje sbírka telefonů

nhuff90
kolemjdoucí

9.30 SMM
PříspěvekZaslal: st duben 03, 2013 8:34 am    Předmět: Odpovědět s citátem

AppGeeker wmv mov video converter
http://www.ilikemall.com/how-to/convert-wmv-to-mov-mac.html
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Odpovědět na téma    Obsah fóra -> Non Czech Languages Here Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejdi na: