clevis.czSiemensMania | WMmania | VySemNesmite | SiemensMania na Facebooku
EnglishČesky
SiemensMania has a brand new forum
  SiemensMania    Fórum

Off-line verze  TESTY  Náhradní díly  Podpořte SM  

ÚVOD FÓRUM CHAT
:: Zobrazit téma - Error on waiting for Stat-Data

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Skupiny uživatelůSkupiny uživatelů   NastaveníNastavení   ChatChat   Přihlásit, pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit, pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv 
 BankaBanka   LoterieLoterie   Obchody uživatelůObchody uživatelů   Obchodní důmObchodní dům 

Error on waiting for Stat-Data
Jdi na stránku 1, 2  Další

Odpovědět na téma    Obsah fóra -> Non Czech Languages Here
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
hotter
badatel
badatel

Telefon: M55
47266.46 SMM
PříspěvekZaslal: st srpen 10, 2005 8:49 am    Předmět: Error on waiting for Stat-Data Odpovědět s citátem

When i tryed to update my phone to sw54 and update was 100% flashed i had error:
Error on waiting for Stat-Data!
The phone dont turn on! i tryed to put back sw50 but i had the same error! i tryde to write sw43 oficial but it was bad because with oficial update cant downgrade sw.
On the phone box write that it is cxv70 but when i connect my phone with mpm there write cx70... mey be this error appear because my phone is cxv70 not cx70 and i update it with cx70 sw54? what sould i do that the phone turn on? Crying or Very sad plz help me Brick wall
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu Zobrazit autorovi WWW stránky
wizaard
táta fóra
táta fóra

7861.00 SMM
PříspěvekZaslal: st srpen 10, 2005 9:05 am    Předmět: Re: Error on waiting for Stat-Data Odpovědět s citátem

hotter napsal:
When i tryed to update my phone to sw54 and update was 100% flashed i had error:
Error on waiting for Stat-Data!
The phone dont turn on! i tryed to put back sw50 but i had the same error! i tryde to write sw43 oficial but it was bad because with oficial update cant downgrade sw.
On the phone box write that it is cxv70 but when i connect my phone with mpm there write cx70... mey be this error appear because my phone is cxv70 not cx70 and i update it with cx70 sw54? what sould i do that the phone turn on? Crying or Very sad plz help me Brick wall

Well... I can tell you just one thing - you should make fullflash backup before any winswup firmware update.

Arrow Gimpl ...aneb časopis studujících | FAQ | Info o Satronu
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu Odeslat e-mail Zobrazit autorovi WWW stránky
hotter
badatel
badatel

47266.46 SMM
PříspěvekZaslal: st srpen 10, 2005 10:14 am    Předmět: Odpovědět s citátem

how could i do ff if my phone is not patching, i need to do testpoints then...
but whatever my phone is broken down now is there any whay how to fix it?
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu Zobrazit autorovi WWW stránky
hotter
badatel
badatel

47266.46 SMM
PříspěvekZaslal: st srpen 10, 2005 12:35 pm    Předmět: Odpovědět s citátem

now i am tring to put in mobile sw54 oficial bat it stuck at 34% :shock: i dont know what to do? :cry:
wizaard
táta fóra
táta fóra

7861.00 SMM
PříspěvekZaslal: st srpen 10, 2005 1:15 pm    Předmět: Odpovědět s citátem

hotter napsal:
now i am tring to put in mobile sw54 oficial bat it stuck at 34% Shocked i dont know what to do? Crying or Very sad

I suggest you to stop doing anything with the phone now and wait for somebody more skilled than me or you (eg. Hanni, Krokodýl etc.). They're gonna surely help you. Exclamation

Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu Odeslat e-mail Zobrazit autorovi WWW stránky
Ex_Bill
rozumbrada
rozumbrada

Bydliště: Most - povrchové doly, a kousek vedle chemička. Ráj na zemi...

1261.00 SMM
PříspěvekZaslal: st srpen 10, 2005 8:58 pm    Předmět: Odpovědět s citátem

The CX70 and CXV70 are the same mobiles, but CXV is distributed by Vodafone...
Have you 'skipped' the precheck and postcheck? If you didn't have, try again upgrade your firmware with pre- and postcheck skipped...

wizaard
táta fóra
táta fóra

7861.00 SMM
PříspěvekZaslal: čt srpen 11, 2005 8:16 am    Předmět: Odpovědět s citátem

Ex_Bill napsal:
The CX70 and CXV70 are the same mobiles, but CXV is distributed by Vodafone...
Have you 'skipped' the precheck and postcheck? If you didn't have, try again upgrade your firmware with pre- and postcheck skipped...

Well... I don't think it's gonna help but... try it! I guess that it doesn't matter whether it's checked or not if the update finishes its work. These skips are there just for cases when the phone doesn't work anyway. But I might be wrong. Hand

hotter
badatel
badatel

47266.46 SMM
PříspěvekZaslal: po srpen 22, 2005 8:14 pm    Předmět: Odpovědět s citátem

I didnt tryed that you said... I went to my phones guarantee and i pretended that i didnt do any thing with my phone... i said that the phone just turned off and thats all so they took the phone and now the phone is still at guarantee... I asked why the phone is fixing so long... they said that they will fix phone the next week becose they are waiting for some kind of detail from producer... They said that it is factory defect... Laughing Mey be someone know what detail they will change(its interesting wink )?
wizaard
táta fóra
táta fóra

7861.00 SMM
PříspěvekZaslal: út srpen 23, 2005 9:54 am    Předmět: Odpovědět s citátem

hotter napsal:
I didnt tryed that you said... I went to my phones guarantee and i pretended that i didnt do any thing with my phone... i said that the phone just turned off and thats all so they took the phone and now the phone is still at guarantee... I asked why the phone is fixing so long... they said that they will fix phone the next week becose they are waiting for some kind of detail from producer... They said that it is factory defect... Laughing Mey be someone know what detail they will change(its interesting wink )?

Well... that's called "luck", isn't it?

hotter
badatel
badatel

47266.46 SMM
PříspěvekZaslal: so září 10, 2005 10:52 am    Předmět: Odpovědět s citátem

Yes may be its luck that i dont have to pay but there is the one bad thing... Neutral
I am waiting 1 month and i dont have the mobile yet...
My mobile phone is still there at guarantee Sad and guarantee is waiting when they get some kind of detail from siemens... Crying or Very sad
I am thinking hove much time i will have to wait??? Mad
hotter
badatel
badatel

47266.46 SMM
PříspěvekZaslal: ne září 25, 2005 3:14 pm    Předmět: Odpovědět s citátem

The guarantee gave me my mobile last week, its good but... Rolling Eyes
I generated boot pass and patched the mobile and when i apply the CX70v56_supernet_logo_profilu_v4.1.vkp patch i saw that my net indicator is bad (of course i saw it before but i thougth that it is my net problems but it is not true Sad )

I am thinking is this problem made patches or its my guarantee damaged it Question

N3310 -> M55sw91 + Hotter tuning + 3.75mb -> CXV70sw50 + Hotter MacOS tuning + 11.27mb + blue diods + winamp + headphones -> SX1sw15 + Hotter tuning + 2gb -> Asus P525 + Vista tuning + 2gb -> N3310 + Hotter tuning + M55sw91 + 4.14mb + patches + PSP -> M55 + Patches + DCA-510usb
lacibogi
čestný člen
čestný člen

786.46 SMM
PříspěvekZaslal: ne září 25, 2005 5:02 pm    Předmět: Odpovědět s citátem

I am looking that you have changed the indicators position.
I think you have made it badly. Try to move more right extrainfo net indicator.

Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu
hotter
badatel
badatel

47266.46 SMM
PříspěvekZaslal: ne září 25, 2005 5:48 pm    Předmět: Odpovědět s citátem

NO i dont do this!!! It have done the patch ImprovedNetIndicator + ProfileLogo:
32: 44 00 ; X - NetIndicatorNormal
2E: 55 03 ; Y - NetIndicatorNormal
BC: 66 65 ; X - NetIndicatorImproved
B8: 77 90 ; Y - NetIndicatorImproved
54: 88 00 ; X - ProfileLogo
52: 99 90 ; Y - ProfileLogo
My phone is good (i think so Laughing ) net is good too only indicator dosent show what net level is... i think i should to take phone to guarantee but i dont want to wait month or longe becouse they fix mobile very long Sad What i should to do?

N3310 -> M55sw91 + Hotter tuning + 3.75mb -> CXV70sw50 + Hotter MacOS tuning + 11.27mb + blue diods + winamp + headphones -> SX1sw15 + Hotter tuning + 2gb -> Asus P525 + Vista tuning + 2gb -> N3310 + Hotter tuning + M55sw91 + 4.14mb + patches + PSP -> M55 + Patches + DCA-510usb
lacibogi
čestný člen
čestný člen

786.46 SMM
PříspěvekZaslal: ne září 25, 2005 5:56 pm    Předmět: Odpovědět s citátem

Is it possible to call or recieve calls?
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu
hotter
badatel
badatel

47266.46 SMM
PříspěvekZaslal: ne září 25, 2005 6:06 pm    Předmět: Odpovědět s citátem

Yes. Only indicato dont show net level, but sometimes very rarely net disapier for 1-10seconds Sad When i put the other operator card for test. With that card was even worser. When i wanted to go wap with gprs i had often net searching (no net) Sad I think this have done the guarantee and i have to put backup and give theme back Crying or Very sad
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Odpovědět na téma    Obsah fóra -> Non Czech Languages Here Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Jdi na stránku 1, 2  Další
Strana 1 z 2

Přejdi na: