clevis.czSiemensMania | WMmania | VySemNesmite | SiemensMania na Facebooku
EnglishČesky
SiemensMania has a brand new forum
  SiemensMania    Fórum

Off-line verze  TESTY  Náhradní díly  Podpořte SM  

ÚVOD FÓRUM CHAT
:: Zobrazit téma - CXT70: Software update refused by the phone

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Skupiny uživatelůSkupiny uživatelů   NastaveníNastavení   ChatChat   Přihlásit, pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit, pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv 
 BankaBanka   LoterieLoterie   Obchody uživatelůObchody uživatelů   Obchodní důmObchodní dům 

CXT70: Software update refused by the phone

Odpovědět na téma    Obsah fóra -> Non Czech Languages Here
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
Vladimir Curcic
badatel
badatel

261.00 SMM
PříspěvekZaslal: čt leden 19, 2006 2:14 am    Předmět: CXT70: Software update refused by the phone Odpovědět s citátem

After buying the new Siemens CXT70, I have tried to update firmware from sw43 to the latest sw56 but without any success.
Also I have tried both the official update and the winswup version, but in any case the message was: "SOFTWARE UPDATE REFUSED BY THE PHONE!"
Both programs start normally and after switching the phone off, they show me this message and stop immediately.
Previous to the sw update I have managed to complete FFSInit to a version 50, and also to change the icons and remove the Vodafone branding, but it seems that sw update is not possible for some reason!?! Is it because of Vodafone sw refusing to accept the update or something else?

Here are some details:

Cable: DCA500 (Previously used for sw updates on S55, C65, C6V, CXT65, CX65, S65)

Phone model: Siemens CXT70
Product:CX70
SW Version:43 (Vodafone - Croatia)
FFS-version: CX70_2_de-BRDHandel_50_0413.....
Variant:A404
Std-Map/SW: 1/43

Note: In my country 90% of the mobile phones in the shops are from the foreign networks, and they have been "unlocked"...

Does anyone have some helpful idea?!?

MY CURRENT COLLECTION: ME45 | S45i | CX65-LtdEd | S65 | SL75
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu
lacibogi
čestný člen
čestný člen

786.46 SMM
PříspěvekZaslal: čt leden 19, 2006 5:38 pm    Předmět: Odpovědět s citátem

The easiest will be to restore a FF with fw56. Don´t forget to unlock it.
Vladimir Curcic
badatel
badatel

261.00 SMM
PříspěvekZaslal: pá leden 20, 2006 4:16 am    Předmět: Odpovědět s citátem

Lasky napsal:
The easiest will be to restore a FF with fw56. Don´t forget to unlock it.

Thanks for the suggestion!
Is the FF on your site fw56? That would be this:
http://www.siemensmania.cz/download.php?file=/backups/CX70_FF_.zip?

The phone is already unlocked, because I have been normaly using it for the last couple of days. At the moment I am having second thoughts on whether to change the firmware or not!? Because I found the installed software to be very stable and functional, everything is working like it should (3D Pilots, Device Manager - present, GPRS, MMS, Email sending & receiving directly from the phone.... and I am especially impressed how it works with the camera! It is really unbeliveable, I have never seen anything like that! It works under the artificial light, low light conditions like no other camera before... I have managed to get decent photos under conditions where other cameras showed only the black screen with lots of noise... I was testing it more and more and every time it looked unbeliveable: the colors were right, the contrast was right - excelent for the VGA camera. On the other hand the 1.23MPix camera of the S65, that I owned for just couple of days, was a total disaster - the greatest dissappointment EVER! Upgrading the software to the latest version did not change anything - the camera was completely useless!

PS
Which program should I use for restoring the FF from your site?
V_Klay + x65Flasher?
I was reading the FAQ on your site, and although I can understand quite a bit from reading your language, this is very sensitive subject so instructions in English would be very useful....

lacibogi
čestný člen
čestný člen

786.46 SMM
PříspěvekZaslal: pá leden 20, 2006 11:08 am    Předmět: Odpovědět s citátem

I don´t know which fw is in that FF.
But you must restore it via x65flasher or V_Klay and than unlock it. (with papua utils for example)

Vladimir Curcic
badatel
badatel

261.00 SMM
PříspěvekZaslal: pá leden 20, 2006 12:30 pm    Předmět: Odpovědět s citátem

Thank you for your help. As I see the problem is to find the correct FF fw56 version.
As I said I am still thinking of doing this or not. Lot of Vodafone phones are with the modified hardware also. Which means that some of the flashing programs would not work!? I don't have any of the "black-box" flashers (like Martech or similiar) because I don't do this professionaly in large quantities.... so perhaps I shouldn't bother...

PS
Oh by the way, this phone reports that P-Date is: 2005-08-22 if that means anything special...

Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Odpovědět na téma    Obsah fóra -> Non Czech Languages Here Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejdi na: